|ncm+2012||Mrs. Liz Ahrens||ADVISORY BOARD|
|cm+2012||Sarah Derman||ADVISORY BOARD|
|cm+2012||Mrs. Gretchen Farr||ADVISORY BOARD|
|cm+2012||Mrs. Caroline Gadaleta||ADVISORY BOARD|
|ncm*2012||Mrs. Nicole Gibbs||ADVISORY BOARD|
|ncm*2013||Mrs. Alexandra Hickey||ADVISORY BOARD|
|cm*2012||Mr. Kevin Johnson/Finance||ADVISORY BOARD||EXECUTIVE BOARD|
|cm+2012||Mrs. Jennifer Leahy||ADVISORY BOARD|
|cm*2013||Mr. Eric Moy/ Deacon||ADVISORY BOARD|
|cm*2013||Mr. Nicholas Smith||ADVISORY BOARD|
|cm+2013||Mrs. Kim Stacks / Session||ADVISORY BOARD||EXECUTIVE BOARD|
|cm*2013||Mrs. Joan Sullivan / Chair||ADVISORY BOARD||EXECUTIVE BOARD|
|cm+2012||Mrs. Karin Waggoner / Trustee||ADVISORY BOARD||EXECUTIVE BOARD|
|cm*2012||Mrs. Janet Wyse||ADVISORY BOARD|
|Director||Mrs. Cheryl Flood||ADVISORY BOARD||EXECUTIVE BOARD|
|NCM||Non Member of the congregation|
|+||Now serving first two year term|
|*||Now serving second two year term|
ROLE OF THE RPC EXECUTIVE BOARD
The RPC Executive Board approves the school's annual operating budget and monitors it's fiscal management.
ROLE OF THE RPNS ADVISORY BOARD
• The Advisory Board is responsible for the school and for the welfare of students and faculty.
• The Advisory Board supports the school's vision, philosophy, mission and goals.
• The Advisory Board plans, develops and establishes policy and regularly assesses the performance of the school.• The Advisory Board is responsible for developing the school’s annual operating budget, including compensation for personnel and tuition income. It reviews and ensures that the physical plant is adequate for the school's program.
• Administration of the school is delegated to the Director, subject to the Advisory Board’s review. The Advisory Board conducts an annual written review and evaluation of the Director’s performance in the administration of the school.
• Committees of the Advisory Board include the Executive, Personnel, Finance, Financial Aid and Capital Campaign. These committees consider issues and report and recommend action to the Advisory Board.